Saturday, April 23, 2011

make up

soo....
don't get me wrong, I'm not going to start wearing makeup all the time.
i have always wanted makeup!!
since i'm naturally creative and love textile things...
i couldn't wait to be able to feel makeup and "feel" the colours...
and finally finally finally! after years of waiting...i got a marcelle graphite powder eyeliner for $1!!!!
 there were black eyeliners too but i could only try the powder kind and it was SO SOFT I had to buy...
i have a dance competition coming up (horrible at anything athletic) ^^ and last year I had to borrow eyeliner from a friend since we were supposed to come with our makeup ready and I didn't have any. that was my first taste of makeup and i liked it!!
so now i finally own something magical! ^^
heeeeeyyyyy
it's so smooth and powdery like soft chalk...^^maybe this once I'll pamper myself haha


xox,
hihihi ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting!! remember ur opinion matters in this world:) and i will be sure to check ur blog out too!! :)